Financier with O’Sesame Chocolate
- Icing sugar: 75g
- Ground almond: 30g
- Egg white: 75g
- Brown butter: 50g
- Flour: 33g
- Baking powder: 1g
- Honey: 15g
For the Filling:
- Cream 35%: 80g
- Corn syrup: 30g
- O’Sesame Chocolate: 100g
- Make brown butter ( heat the butter with low temperature to get the brown color).
- Sift Dry and add to mixer with paddle attachment.
- Slowly add egg whites and honey.
- SLOWLY add the brown butter while still hot and mix until no lumps.
- Rest overnight.
- Heat the cream with syrup and then add the O’Sesame chocolate keep in fridge.
- Pipe the batter into the molds, bake at 350C for 12-15 minutes.
- Un-mold the financier and let it cool on the cooling rack then pipe the O’Sesame chocolate mixture on top of the financier.