- Dark chocolate: 200g
- O’Sesame vegan chocolate: 60g
- Puffed rice: 30 g
- Melt 200 g chocolate in the microwave for 30-second, stirring after each 30 seconds until completely melted and smooth. Be careful not to heat a lot. Your chocolate may burn.
- Pour melted chocolate in the silicone candy molds, flip over the mold to remove extra chocolate, then gently tap it to bring any air bauble to surface, then let it set in room temperature.
- For the filling, pipe the O’Sesame Vegan Chocolate into the molds and add the puffed rice on top of the vegan chocolate.
- Use a spoon or pining bag to carefully pour melted chocolate over the filling to the top of the mold and scrape off the excess. Let it set at room temperature then un-mold the chocolate.